Expert Witness Services / Medico-Legal Reports
We are experienced in providing expert evidence in Criminal and Civil proceedings.
We provide psychological assessment of individuals who have experienced: being a victim of crime; occupational injury; medical accidents; road traffic and other transport accidents.
Events involving even minor physical injuries may result in significant psychological harm. A psychological report can be helpful in assessing:
- Phobias and specific anxieties (e.g. travel anxiety following a road traffic accident)
- Depression and changes in mood
- The psychological effects of chronic pain
- The psychological effects of disfigurement or injury
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Effects of substance misuse
- Social, psychological and emotional losses
We have considerable experience providing evidenced based treatments for individuals suffering trauma and psychological harm.
- Psychological assessment of mental health problems
- Psychological effects of abuse
- Psychological assessment of intellectual functioning, level of mental impairment (learning disability)
- Violence risk assessment
- Assessment and treatment of aggression and violence, including mitigating factors
- Assessment and treatment of self harm
For a copy of our terms & conditions, Dr Jon Boakes’ Curriculum Vitae or to discuss potential instructions, please do not hesitate to contact us.