Dr Jon Boakes Associates works closely with Occupational Health Departments and other organisations. We provide bespoke packages of psychological services tailored to your organisation’s needs.
The level of stress and associated mental health issues experienced by individuals in the workplace is well known and can represent a significant cost to an organisation. Stress from work and home can impact upon roles and relationships in the workplace and negatively impact on the work team’s task and productivity, reducing overall organisational effectiveness and profits.
Whatever the size of you organisation, we would be happy to meet to consider how we could potentially improve the emotional wellbeing of your workforce. We provide:
- Face to face psychological assessment and therapy
- Flexible referral arrangements: referral on a case by case basis
- Time-limited evidence-based psychological treatments
- Accessible and flexible hours of availability
- Evaluation and feedback of treatment outcomes
- Treatments provided by professionally qualified psychologists and therapists
- Provision of ‘on site’ or ‘offsite’ services
- Provision of training and other services
For further information, please contact us.